Aluminum Seamless Gutters are nationally recognized as the most popular form of gutters installed. Seventy-five percent of all gutters installed throughout the nation are Seamless Gutters. The definition of seamless gutters is one continuous piece of gutter mounted to the fascia on your home that has no joints to leak.
Revived Exteriors aluminum seamless gutters are custom made on the premises to fit your home if needed. We use only the thickest gauge (.032) aluminum coils for your gutters. Your gutters are installed with screw type hidden hangers.
The finish on the materials is warranted not to blister, flake, chip, crack, or peel. As for all our installations, Revived Exteriors warranties all our workmanship to be free from defect for a period of five years.
Key Benefits of purchasing seamless gutters:
* Gutters are offered in many colors, which are baked on for a long time, which creates that beautiful appearance.
* Durable and maintenance free finish.
* Aluminum does not rust.
* Aluminum is lighter than steel.
* We use hidden screw type hangers instead of nails. Screws are less likely to come loose.
* We offer 5” standard size and 6” oversize.
* The seamless gutters provide a more uniform appearance, as you can see below.